1/100 Tieren (魂)


Tieren shall be my entry for the upcoming June competition.
Well, this time is full weather series.
My custom decal will be used as well =D

(魂) shall be this unit's symbol.
How i get that idea i practically have no clue about it.
Well the decals are already designed and can be printed anytime.

This time my theme for this competition will be "Sole Survival"
I will think of a cooler title for it (^ ^)v
Well, the theme is decided after many rounds of crappy elimination

As you can see, i made stairs for the pilot to climb.
It is made of my unwanted guitar strings.
This process is filled with many blood puking experience...

Well, instead of the arm, the rail gun is mounted onto the side shield.
I will be doing extension for the shield in the later part.
Most probably it will be another scratch built part =.=

My own designed weapon for this tieren.
I must say, there are still rooms for improvement.
This is only 40% done (only skeleton ready)

In this tieren, you shall see plenty of Cast iron effect parts.
Only the torso is done.

Lastly, i suppose this will be the final pose.
A scratch built machine gun is on it's way~!

Argh! Still haven't master my japanese!!!
If not the japanese section would be posted here as well =[

0 comments: